General Surgery; besides the treatment of systemic and local problems in the body with surgical methods, is a technical discipline that has effected (like healing of the wound, metabolic and endocrinal response towards trauma, liquid electrolyte balance) many surgical and basic branches of medicine.
At the General Surgery Department of our Hospital;
- Breast disease monitoring and surgeon,
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal disorders),
- Hernia surgery (groin, belly and hernia due to previous operations),
- Gastrointestinal system surgery (stomach, small bowel and large bowel diseases),
- Anorectal region surgery (hemorrhoids, anal fissure, fistula and pilonidal sinus),
- Hepatobiliary surgery (diseases of the liver, gallbladder ducts and pathways),
- Laparoscopic surgery (closed method),
- Varicose surgeon and sclerotherapy (varicose treatment with needle),
- Emergency surgery (acute appendicitis, ulcer perforation and acute cholecystitis requiring surgery) are performed.
All these surgical interventions are carried out by utilizing modern technology and surgical methods.