What is Plastic Surgery?
The word “plastic” is derived from the Greek word “plastikos”, which means shaping, giving form. Most of the surgical methods used in plastic surgery are related to the restoration of the tissue deficiencies caused by the removal of a traumatic or cancerous tissue. These restorations are mostly done by using the patient’s own tissues. And rarely, some artificial substances are used together with their own tissues. Plastics surgery deals with the correction of traumatic, burnt and congenital tissue deficiencies or malformations.
What is Aesthetic Surgery?
Aesthetic surgery is the general denomination of the procedures aimed at surgically correcting a malformation in physical appearance. Aesthetic surgery tries not only to correct physical appearance but also to restore the functions. This can be a surgical intervention in the form of repairing a nose deformity, oversized or too small breasts, wrinkles of old age, or in the form of removing extra fat or clearing the excessive prolapse at the abdomen.
In our hospital;
- Facial stretching and rejuvenation
- Eyelid surgeries and removal of detention bags
- Correction of ear deformities
- Removal of acne scars in the face
- Elimination of neck wrinkles
- Breast reduction
- Breast enlargement
- Abdominal stretching · Liposuction
- Facial rejuvenation treatments like Botox, Restylane
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery:
- Congenital anomalies (cleft lip and palate)
- Genital region anomalies (hypospadias)
- Burn and accidental deformities
- Removal of various benign skin formations
- Removal of various skin cancers and reconstruction of defects formed
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Removal of different traces